Parts Returned for Credit
Goods may be returned up to 60 days from the date received. All returns are subject to a restock fee outlined below. Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) requests can be made via Email. Please include the original order or invoice number, part number, quantity, and reason for return. Parts returned without an RMA may cause delays in the return process, result in a higher restock fee, or be denied altogether*.
Credit will be issued upon receipt and inspection. If a part is nonstock/ special order, it will be returned to the manufacturer for credit, customer credit will not be issued until credit is issued to Macomb Marine Parts and Accessories by the manufacturer. All returns must be shipped back freight prepaid.
15 - 30 Days : 25%
31 - 60 Days : 45%
61+ Days : Can no longer be returned
Additional Exceptions or Charges
• Free Freight will be charged back if parts returned result in the original order being less than the required $100.00 minimum.
• Parts not returned in original packaging and resellable condition will be subject to a 15-25% repackaging fee or will be denied credit altogether*.
• Electrical parts, installed, used or altered parts, cut wire or hose, Propellers( Piranha Propellers have exceptions) and/or fuel components that have had fuel in them are non-returnable and will be denied credit*.
• Credit for special order, non-stock parts will be at the manufacturer’s discretion and will be subject to their restock fee, return freight charges, or can be denied credit altogether*.
• Credit may be delayed or denied if the issued RMA has expired.
*The Customer will be notified if a return is denied credit. Parts denied credit can be shipped back at the Customers expense. Unclaimed parts will be disposed of after 60 days.