SE304 Replaces Johnson-Evinrude Early Model V4 with 2.0:1
- SE304 LOWER UNITThis SE304 Gear Case replaces most early style Johnson/Evinrude V-4 Lower Units
- from 1978-1998 with a 4-1/8 bullet diameter.
- The case has internal Water Screens and a pointed cavitation plate at the rear.
- The unit does not include the upper drive-shaft.
- If your old unit has a one piece shaft you will need to purchase an upper drive-shaft.
- See application list for drive-shaft part number.
- Or, scroll down to see the optional drive-shafts.
- Uses the newer style stub-shaft with a clip.
- If your upper shaft is not the newer style you will need to replace it.
- Unit does not include a Water Pump.
- Unit does not include the shift shaft. You will need to reuse your old one and adjust it. You may paint the unit to match your Outboard.
SEI's drives come standard with a three-year, fault-free warranty. This means that the unit is covered for any failure that requires the drive to be repaired or replaced. Run it without lubrication, crash into a stump, suck up some fishing line, it does not matter, the SEI drive is always covered. SEI believes this warranty is one of the best warranties ever offered for a . Peace of mind while on the water is important, and SEI goes the extra distance to make sure that our products perform.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh