SE305, 2:1 (Replaces Johnson-Evinrude Late Model V4) 90-305-A
- Replaces most later model Johnson V-4 Lower Units from 1995-2006 with a 4-1/8 bullet diameter.
- Has external water screens and the rear cavitation plate is flat.
- Does not include Upper driveshaft.
- If your old unit has a one piece shaft you will need to purchase an upper driveshaft.
- Uses the newer style stubshaft with a clip. If your upper shaft is not the newer style you will need to replace it.
- Unit does not include a Water Pump.
- Unit does not include the shift shaft. You will need to install your old one and adjust it.
- You can paint the unit to match your Outboard.
SEI's drives come standard with a three-year, fault-free warranty. This means that the unit is covered for any failure that requires the drive to be repaired or replaced. Run it without lubrication, crash into a stump, suck up some fishing line, it does not matter, the SEI drive is always covered. SEI believes this warranty is one of the best warranties ever offered for a . Peace of mind while on the water is important, and SEI goes the extra distance to make sure that our products perform.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh