Alpha One® Gen I Short Yolk - Complete Sterndrive | Sterndriv...
SE104 Complete Sterndrive - Short Yoke (Replaces Mercruiser's Alpha One)
Comes with a 8-1/8 input yoke. This drive ships in two halves. Does not include Complete Install Kit or Anode Kit. Please see related items below. This drive is generally used on older inline 6 and 4 cylinder engines.
These replacement drives, including all of the internal parts, are fully compatible and interchangable with the OEM drives. At our low prices, it is virtually impossible to justify spending the time and money to repair a worn-out sterndrive. In addition, the drives come with a three year warranty.
- Replaces most Mercruiser Sterndrives 160/165 HP from 1967-1977.
- Ships in two boxes. Comes with a 8-1/8 old style input yoke.
- Does not include Complete Install Kit or Anode Kit.
- Up to 300 HP (SEI does not warranty applications over 300 HP)
- Replaces Mercruiser Sterndrive 160 1967-1969 with trim and tilt.
- Replaces Mercruiser Sterndrive 165 1970-1977 with trim and tilt.
Brunswick Corporation is the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) has no affiliation with the Brunswick Corporation. Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. manufactures a stern drive designed to replace Mercury Marines MerCruiser, Alpha One, R, MR, and Gen II stern drives. MerCruiser, Alpha One, Gen II, R, and MR are trademarks of the Brunswick Corporation. As with any after-market product, any warranties governing products manufactured and/or sold by Brunswick Corporation will not apply to products manufactured and/or sold by Sterndrive Engineering, Inc. (or SEI) or to products damaged due to the operation of an SEI product.