Safe-T Quick Connect Rotary Steering Kit 13Ft | SeaStar SS13713
SeaStar 13 ft. Safe-T Quick Connect Rotary Steering Kit SS13713
13 Ft. Safe-T Quick Connect Rotary Steering Kit | SeaStar SS13713
Quick Connect rotary steering kit includes everything needed to replace the steering of single-station boats with a single power-assisted sterndrive or inboard engine.
- Rotary steering kit is designed for use with stern drives, inboards and other power assisted applications
- Quick-response of 3 turns lock to lock
- Kit includes 13 foot cable, helm, bezel and hardware
- Standard 3/4 inch tapered shaft
- Stainless steel cable output ends
- Fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in cable connection, Teleflex Quick Connect cable, and industry standard Safe-T mounting hardware
- Uses Teleflex SSC61 or SSC62 style cables
- Meets ABYC standards
- Meets NMMA certification requirements
- Safe-T QC offers the quick response of the three-turn steering and easy installation with a patented, no tools requires cable connection at the helm. Traditional SeaStar Solutions mechanical steering is still the choice for sterndrives, inboards and other power assisted applications. It’s just right for power steered boats in which No FeedBack systems are not required
- The Safe-T Quick Connect Steering System cuts installation time in half and occupies a minimum space behind the dashboard. The unique design of this safe, reliable system requires no tools for installation and has the nut trapped on the engine end to prevent losing it during hook-up.
- Features a compact rotary helm unit, 3 turns lock-to-lock for standard travel, standard 90° Safe-T bezel, stainless steel cable output ends, and standard 3/4" tapered shaft. Recommended for single engine boats up to 24' with steering wheels up to 16". Exceeds BIA certification requirements and ABYC safety standards. Available in 9' - 18' lengths.
- Applications: Virtually all power assisted sterndrive boats with steering wheels up to 16" diameter. Safe-T QC replaces all Teleflex Safe-T helms made since 1968 with little or no dash modifications. (Requires use of SSC62 QC or SSC61 QC II steering cable.) For single station use only. Safe-T QC accepts wheels up to 16” diameter..
- FEATURES: Quick-response of 3 turn lock-to-lock. Standard 3/4” round tapered steering shaft Stainless steel cable output ends. Fast, easy installation: uses simple snap-in connection, Teleflex Quick Connect (QC) cable and industry standard Safe-T mounting hardware Kits include: cable, helm, bezel, hardware and instructions. Meets A.B.Y.C. standards. Meets N.M.M.A. certification requirements.
Helm Installation Instructions