Jet Boat Steering Cable - 6 ft. | Seastar SSC21906
Jet Boat Steering Cable - 6 ft. | Seastar Solutions SSC21906
SeaStar Jet Boat Steering Cable 6Ft | SSC21906
- For Teleflex SH5087P, SH5088P, SH91691P, SH91692P, SH91678P, and SH91679P jet boat steering helms
- Jet boat steering cables for Jet boats up to 175HP, with SH5087P, SH5088P, SH91691P, SH91692P helms
- Total cable travel 3.5 inches
- Tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering
- Outer jacket is constructed with HDPE, a high density polyethylene material that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration
- Output ends are constructed of stainless steel material for corrosion resistance
- All SeaStar steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and ISO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements
The SeaStar SSC21906 Jet Boat Steering (JBS) cable is a single cable that is designed for specific applications. This cable is recommended for use in all jet boat applications powered by Mercury Sport Jet or OMC Turbo Jet drives that meet ABYC P-23 specifications. SeaStar has set the standard with their steering cables in the marine industry by using superior design, technology and materials. All SeaStar solutions' steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and ISO/imci/NMMA Certification requirements. SeaStar solutions' SSC21906 is designed exclusively for jet boats. The SeaStar difference: a tightly controlled core to Conduit fit to offer precise steering outer jacket is constructed with hope, a high density polyethylene material that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration made, designed and assembled in the USA. SeaStar steering cables are environmentally tested for marine applications.
HOW TO MEASURE STEERING CABLES
When replacing a cable, measure twice and order once. If possible, find the part number stamped on the plastic jacket of the old cable. For JBS jet boat cable replacement, measure the existing cable from tip to tip, then round up to next foot (if needed for whole foot). Order that length cable.
We Also Recommend
Alpha One® Gen II Trim Cylinder Port | Sterndrive Engineering 9B-116-02
Aluminum Fuel Shut-Off Valve 1/4" NPTF x 5/16" Barb | EVM S/V 120-1415